- Immedate Start
- Long term opportunities
- Friendly environment
Driver Hire Australia (Perth) is looking for Yard/Forklift team for a busy, well established transport depot business based in Welshpool.
• Day shifts
• Operating a forklift to load general freight in a safe and timely manner
• Securing and restraining all loads in a safe manner
• Ensuring scanning and con notes are completed correctly and accurately
• Providing good customer service and communication to couriers and customers
• Adhering to OH&S requirements and policies and procedures
For this position you must:
• Forklift LF Ticket & experience with counter balance
• Load Restraint Awareness Certificate (Or willing to obtain one)
• Dangerous Goods Licence (Or willing to commit to obtaining one)
• Have experience in a busy transport yard dealing with general freight
• Current National Police Clearance
• Be physically fit
What we want from you:
• A positive attitude
• Flexible nature
• Customer service awareness
• Commit to an employer long term
• An ongoing casual role that could lead to a permanent role for the right individuals.
• Additional training will be provided by the client.
• Pleasant and welcoming working environment.
• Free parking
For all suitable employees we will:
• Telephone you to discuss your application
• Invite you for a one on one interview so we can get to know you and you get to know us
• Provide you with free training and assessments
As logistics professionals we recruit high standards of employees and all applicants must be prepared to sit a full registration plus relevant testing, interview and be able to provide professional references.
Driver Hire Australia are a true specialist in Logistics Recruitment with over 30 years experience we have a network of over 100 offices throughout the UK and Ireland and supply over 4,000 workers per day to over 1,500 clients.
Perth - Brisbane - Melbourne - Sydney