- Temp to Perm opportunities for the right people
- Immediate starts
- Excellent location and wages
Professional HC / MC Drivers for Perth’s leading employer required.
Driver Hire are Australia’s fastest growing recruitment provider to the Transport sector. We are Industry experts with a focused and motivated team that strive to deliver an outstanding level of service to our drivers.
We believe in providing an environment of work that is not only safe and friendly for our Drivers but is also rewarding in terms of good pay rates and development.
As a leading employer of Drivers, we are all about quality and not quantity, we look on our engagement with workers as a relationship. We promote the values of a relationship with providing a positive working environment, we like to recognise and reward drivers for their hard work, involve and engage them, develop skills and potential.
About this fantastic Job….
As a professional driver, you will be representing Driver Hire within an assignment at one of top performing clients.
The client looks upon their drivers as the face of their brand and ultimately the frontline of their operations.
- Undertaking Metro deliveries from depot to depot.
- Self-loading of trailers
- Participation in pre-start meetings.
- Unloading stock
- Day or afternoon shifts available
- 3 month temp to perm for the right candidate.
Desired attributes & experience.
- 2 + year relevant experience on HC licence or above
- Dangerous Goods licence (Desirable not essential)
- Experience of Self-loading of trailers using a ride on pallet jack
- To understand the importance of neat and precise delivery paperwork
- Perform well on an individual and team basis
- Display good interaction and communication skills
Doesn’t this sound great!!!! A fantastic opportunity to get involved and prove yourself through hard work and commitment to quality and be a part of the growth plans. You never know where this might take you in terms of personal progression.
In return, we offer you an attractive salary, plenty of overtime during peak periods and the opportunity to become a permanent employee after time served.
If you consider yourself a professional driver that fits the above criteria, then hit the start on a fresh new working relationship, apply now!!