- Excellent Pay Rates
- Great Working Environment
- Ongoing role for suitable individuals
HC Truck Drivers Required
Driver Hire Perth are proud to be working with some of the best employers in WA. We are currently looking for a number of Heavy Combination (HC) drivers for our expanding client data base for both adhoc and ongoing roles.
Successful candidates must have:
- Valid Heavy Combination (HC license) – 2 yrs minimum experience
- Excellent Reversing Skills
- Current Medical Certificate
- Experience in Metro Work
- Excellent Customer Service
- Current fatigue management certificate
Highly desirable but not essential:
- MSIC 1 stop
- Dangerous goods license
- CV HIAB ticket
- Tanker experience
- Other relevant tickets/certificates
- Willingness for adhoc and on call work where required
- Ongoing opportunities for suitable individuals
- Pleasant and welcoming working environment
For all suitable employees we will:
- Telephone you to discuss your application
- Invite you for a one on one interview so we can get to know you and you get to know us
Due to high volumes of applicants we can only respond to people who match all of the above criteria.
If you have any further questions please call the office on (08) 9474 4077 and one of the team members will be more than happy to assist you.
If you wish to fast track your application please send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As logistics professionals we recruit high standards of employees and all applicants must be prepared to sit a full registration plus relevant testing, interview and be able to provide professional references.
Driver Hire Australia are true specialists in Logistics Recruitment with over 30 years experience we have a network of over 100 offices throughout the UK and Ireland and supply of 4,000 workers per day to over 1,500 clients.
22 Hardy Street, South Perth 6151