- Must be Trade Qualified
- Gold Coast Location
- Long term career opportunity
Our client is a National organisation with over 100 years of history behind them and supply a vast number of clients across many industry sectors.
The opportunity exists for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team in Ormeau.
About the Job:
This is a Monday to Friday role requiring someone who is very hands-on with solid technical ability and equally as important an appreciation for all team members contribution to the business. The position is autonomous, so reliability is also highly sort after.
Reporting to the Plant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Complete preventative and corrective maintenance
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of machinery
- Manage the servicing and maintenance of machinery on site
- Workshop duties as required
- Stock/Part levels and ordering
- Use of milling machines
- Flexibility to workday, afternoon shifts if required
Experience and/or skills:
- Repairing and/or maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Mig and Tig welding experience
- Electrical Certification (Restricted Electrical Licence) – Advantageous
- Excellent trouble-shooting & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Conveyor systems - Advantageous
For more information about the position you can call 07 3069 0092 and speak to Troy Palmer and to apply for this position click “Apply Now”