- Immediate start
- Ongoing roles
- Plenty of work
Your New Company:
Driver Hire has several opportunities for professional HR Truck drivers to join our industry leading transport clients based in the Kewdale and Welshpool areas.
Your New Role:
Working in fast paced, customer focused environments, you will be transporting general and palletised freight within the Perth metro and surrounding areas. The ability to secure your cargo will be an essential part of your role, ensuring the safety for yourself and other road users.
These are mainly day shift roles with early 6am starts. Training will be provided for some of the more technical aspects of our roles.
What you will get in return for your hard work:
- Immediate start with opportunity of permanent employment after a probationary period
- Opportunities to work with Perth’s best transport companies
- Great pay rates with overtime available
- Full training provided
- Well maintained equipment
- Weekly pay
- HR Drivers licence
- Fitness to drive and online fatigue certificate
- Forklift ticket preferred but not essential
- Able to pass medical assessments including drug & alcohol screening
- Sound knowledge of Perth metro area
How to apply:
To apply please hit the apply button below. All suitable candidates will be contacted & invited for an interview in our South Perth office. If this job is not suitable, please send us your resume for other vacancies.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about Driver Hire, please visit www.driverhire.com.au
Perth - Brisbane – Adelaide - Melbourne - Sydney