Based in West Melbourne, our client specialises in road & asphalt surfacing projects around metro and regional Victoria.
We are currently sourcing for multiple HC/HR Road Asphalt Crew Members, scheduled for the Nov 2020 to mid-2021 season.
The roles will be full-time - which involves travelling with crews to constructions projects, living away from home, standing for long periods of time and working in a team-based environment - weekends included.
The roles will have 4 components:
- Operate stop / slow bat to control traffic on work sites
- Operate small plant and equipment when required
- Driving various service trucks (HR or HC licenced)
- General labouring (shovelling, putting out traffic cones etc.)
- Competitive pay rates & allowances
- Plenty of overtime hours - weekends included
- Seasonal work with potential to go permanent
- Immediate start for the right individual
To be successful, you will need to meet the required criteria:
- HR Truck Licence (HC or MC is highly advantageous)
- White Card
- Traffic Control (RIIWHS205D) & Traffic Management (RIIWHS302D)
- First Aid & CPR tickets (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in a similar industry or role
Due to the high-demand of applications based on this advertisement, we will only be contacting candidates who meet the required criteria as stated above.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the 'Apply' button to send through your detailed resume, and Michael will contact you directly.
Alternatively, you can email your resume to Melbourne@driverhire.com.au along with the word "ROAD".