About Driver Hire
Driver Hire are an expanding business and our name is recognised as a provider of quality staffing solutions for the Transport and Logistics industry across the UK and Australia. Since opening our doors in Perth we have grown to have national presence across Australia and are now the only transport and logistics focused labour hire specialist with national presence.
We launched in Australia in 2012 and are now the fastest growing specialist recruiter in Australia with 7 offices covering Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
• Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
• Enthusiastic and ambitious?
• Do you have a background in blue collar recruitment or logistics?
• Are you frustrated or disappointed with the lack of opportunities in your current role?
Driver Hire want to hear from you!
Due to our continued growth and expansion plans we are recruiting for an experienced and focused Recruitment Consultant based in our Eagle Farm, Brisbane office to ensure we service and retain our existing & new customers by sourcing and retaining quality candidates.
The most important thing we are looking for is someone who never gives up and wants to strive to be the best. We want our team members to have real goals that by working together we can make them happen.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike, and work alongside people who are just as passionate about delivering a great service as you are.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
• identifying new prospect clients to supply casual and permanent recruitment solutions to
• build ongoing client relations through regular meetings and campaigns
• interviewing and recruiting candidates
• ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported with ongoing training, guidance and support allowing you to learn the skills and knowledge that will become an essential part of your role within the team.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
• Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
• Ability to follow a process
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent levels of customer service
• Time management skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
Experience of sales, recruitment, driving or logistics would be advantageous, but more important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
• A very competitive base salary plus super
• 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after five years of service
• Free parking
• An extra paid day off on your birthday
• Ongoing training and support to succeed
• Exceptional career development plans
Plus, a friendly working environment in a Company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
If this sounds exciting why not join Driver Hire and make a career for yourself. Please apply online or contact Dave Perry directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org