Recruitment Consultant (Transport) - Melbourne East (Carnegie)
$65,000 - $85,000 + Super + Bonus (OTE $115-123K)
- Are you a results driven recruiter, passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
- Are you enthusiastic & ambitious?
- Do you have a background in temp recruitment?
- Are you frustrated or disappointed with the lack of opportunities in your current role?
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia?
Driver Hire want to hear from you!
Due to our continued growth and expansion plans we are now recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to ensure we service and retain our existing customers by sourcing and retaining quality candidates and also to grow the branch by winning and servicing your own portfolio of New Business.
The most important thing we are looking for is someone who never gives up and always strives to be the best at what they do. We want our consultants to have real goals that, by working together, we can make happen.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for managing the whole recruitment cycle, including:
- Identifying & winning new business and clients by cold calling, following leads and networking.
- Building an ongoing client relationships through regular meetings and campaigns
- Manage and develop a portfolio of existing branch accounts
- Advertising, Interviewing and recruiting to maintain a pool of available candidates
- Ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct
As a new Driver Hire Recruitment Consultant you will be supported with ongoing training, guidance and support allowing you to learn the skills and gain the knowledge required to enable you to become an essential part of the team.
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in this role will be your:
- Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
- Drive, passion, enthusiasm and a "Can Do" attitude
- Energy and a determination to succeed
- 1-2 Years proven recruitment sales delivery experience (Preferably in a temp recruitment environmet)
- Ability to follow a process and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with both candidates and customers
Experience of recruitment sales and temporary recruitment would be an advantage as we are ideally looking for someone who can deal with a fast moving and dynamic environemnt and have an impact on business growth, but equally as important to us is an aptitude to learn and a positive attitude.
Why work for Driver Hire?
You can expect an attractive reward package including:
- A very competitive base salary plus super
- Market leading & acheiveable bonus structure
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years of service
- Free on-site parking
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- Ongoing training and support to succeed
- Exceptional career development plans
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
About Driver Hire
Driver Hire are an expanding business and our name is recognised as a provider of quality staffing solutions for the Transport and Logistics industry across Australia and the UK. Since opening our doors in Perth we have grownto have a national presence and are now the only transport and logistics focused labour hire specialists with a national presence.
We launched in Australia in 2012 and are now the fastest growing specialist recruiter in Australia with 7 offices covering WA,NSW,QLD,VIC and SA.
If this sounds exciting why not join Driver Hire and make a career for yourself. Please apply online or contact Neil Percy directly by email at email@example.com.