Customer service might not be the first thing that springs to mind when describing the
professional driver, but in fact it’s a vital part of their job. Often, drivers are the only human link between the supplier and the person receiving the goods.
The course contents include:
- What is exceptional customer service?
- Understanding the value of good customer service
- Understanding your customers and their expectations
- Customer service – good and bad examples
- Positive communication skills
By the end of this session drivers will have a better understanding of their role in delivering excellent customer service. They will also discuss the importance of taking a proactive approach, and understand the wide range of people who actually benefit from service excellence.
For more information click here to download our Driver Hire Customer Services Brochure